Saturday 24 April 2021

Clean with me video 3/Recycling/Rubbish and cleaning areas of my room

Hello and welcome to a new Clean with me blog with video, in this video I clear away rubbish, and use my glass of water and micro fibre cloth the clean my bedside table and board covering over the bedroom fireplace. 


If there anything that I can recycle and feel I have a need for it, I keep and use it straight away, anything I don't need I put in the recycle box made, and I do like to use coffee jars and any container type of item to reuse. 

I do want to get some inter flora and a lighter to light my scented candles but it will need to be put on a dish to use them, and I am so looking forward to moving as i want to treat myself to some highend scented candles and homewares, to add to my new home that I will be living in soon. 

I like to use my weekends to clean and tidy to vary my weekends compared to the days in the week. 

So, #happyweekendlivingand more to come tomorrow, but post will be scheduled for the week ahead. 

Many thanks for reading and watching my video,


Carrie L.M X

No comments:

Post a Comment