Wednesday 13 October 2021

Get life together for Autumn and Winter

Hello and welcome! In this blog I am talking about how to get your life together for Autumn and winter. 

I normally if I was in what I call my own home, I would do a seasonal clean up, which involves going through everything and decluttering my clothes, files on my computer and so gonna use the time to go through my google photos because I have exceeded the storage with video and images, so having a clear out. 

I have been packing items from my old home in Epsom to where I am now, and it does feel good going through items, and gonna do more today. 

If I get a chance to film showing you this then I will. I will add it to My Style Way Of Living, youtube channel, if that happens or not.


 

Sometimes I will when sorting through items forget about filming so will try my best to remember.

Today I cleared out my phone and put images and videos I have wanted to keep transfered to my Memory card in my phone and on Saturday should be getting a new phone and go SIM only. 

I would reommend this to you, that you go through files on your devices and go through items to keep and items to delete.

I like to start each season fresh and so if there isn't anything that no longer has a purpose I will get rid of it.

When it comes to clothes I will go through them and go through items that I can wear all year round, but what I can layer up for the colder weather, and when it is raining as that is a lot in the UK, so it is good to prepare for these days and when it get crispy cold. 

This means going through my coats and jackets and make sure I have enough and they are all machine washable and not needing to go to the drycleaners. 

So what do you do to Get your life together for Autumn and Winter. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment