Sunday 26 December 2021

Getting Organized for Boxing day

Hello and welcome! I hope you all had a good Christmas still got today to get through, Boxing day and I have been up early, washing some clothes, tireding and vacuuming and then wrote some of new book I am writing and trying to get finished by the new year and been ot of my Boxing day tradiitonal walk, and so I use my Boxing day to catch up on errands. 


It was my nan on my dads side birthday who is no longer with us, but I always remember, but often forget and so gonna remember today to light a candle for her as she was a great part of my childhood and I miss having a nan. 

Today it is a day that I will be catching up with other family and so taking some time to write a blog to be done before that and I think getting up early is the best way so gonna have a whole free day tomorrow and be doing a lot more then too. 

For food it will be picky bits, opening more presents and chatting whilst watching a film or listen to more Christmas songs. 

As a kid it would be playing a game and we used to travel to Farnham or Farnborough to celebrate Boxing day and now that has changed as the new generation continues to grow in my family. 

I am filming a day in  life and today is the last day of me filming that and check out Youtube channels under:

- Typicallondongal

- Carrieseducationalyoutubechannel

- mystylewayofliving 

So soon my little terror (son) will be here so going to leave this blog here, and so the next time will probably in the new year so have a happy one. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment