Wednesday 15 September 2021

Getting my life together

Often I can get stressed over having stuff to carry around with me aswell as what to keep in my room. I like functional and have everything I need daily and weekly close by so I don't have to go searching for items. 

I do have a functional space to write and hope once moved, I will like a proper home office with a plenty of storage and getting my life even more together than now. 

Its important for me to have everything I need around me, it saves me time and I know where everything is. Currently my desk is also a dressing table where I will put on a Youtube video whilst I do my make up and film my Get ready with me videos, check out my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDFIqjVKLy7NhtcR6Hy0Tg

Check out my blogpost I did on my site Organzie4thebetter: 

https://organize4thebetter.blogspot.com/2020/07/how-i-organize-my-workspace.html

Being a writer it is important I can listen to music whilst I write as it keeps me from stopping and take my time in the things I write like books and blog. All my books are published on Amazon.com under my name: Carrie Challoner, Carrie Lee Holmes and Carrie Holmes, if you wish to check these out, and I things in arms length and that is how I set myself up and have my life together. 

Its all about the things you need, with the things you want 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment