Thursday 3 March 2022

Coffee on the go whilst travelling backward and forwards

Doing a lot of travelling I like to have a few things to take with me and grabbing a coffee on the go is one of them, and really helps the tension I can often can getting to where I need to be and so take my time.

Rushing just stresses me out so I try to take it slower and I find when I do this I know I have everything I need to take with me, I know I am going to get to where I need to be, and not being late. 

Time keeping is so important to me because I can often be panicky if there are travel issues. I have done it where I have queued when the bus stop is closed and not realised and same with the trains being cancelled or diverted like Tuesday, and so coffee is my go to when it comes to not stressing out. 

Today the transport let me down coming that is but earlier was fine got a good connection and then coming back a nightmare. Yet a coffee hits the spot all of the time to get through these sorts of days. 

I don't pick up a coffee everyday as this can be quite costly but if I am waiting and to stop me getting a dry throat I will pick one up and like drinking it whilst waiting for the bus or train, along with a hot chocolate on some days. 

Thursdays is always the day where I feel the most tired and that's due to getting up so early to do when my son gets picked up from school at the beginning of the week and then I do the drop off the rest of the week.

So grabbing a coffee on the go is my favourite thing I like to do when travelling and almost need a new jar for indoors. 

What do you like to do when travelling a lot and what drink if you could choose you'd have on the go, please leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment