Tuesday 3 September 2024

One minute tasks I do to stay productive

My Autumn Reset starts 10th September 2024 
This printable will be free to download check out my blogsite 
Everyone can Build a Castle 

It is September 2024 and I got to say it is good to have school back and have some time to myself. 

I just been out and to be more organised I do each day One Minute tasks, like before I pop out and before bed time, check that the back door is locked, along with the front door, and the door to the kitchen and living room are closed. I do a quick tidy up like sort my bed out, get my sons bag ready for school and clean up anything left to on the draining board in the kitchen are dried and put away and then do my skincare, make sure my son and I brush our teeth and are both dressed to chill out, before my son is is picked up to go to school. 

Having a good daily routine can really make the time to have a coffee and each week I love to go to the coffee shop like I did today and draft some blogs and looking around the coffee shop this morning noticed other who I know from, go to the coffee shop too, after their kids have gone to school. 

I bumped into someone I know whose son was in the Special care unit, when my son was. They both premature babies and got to know when doing Henry's care and it is good to have that connection and meet up with our sons. 

So you can have a quick chat with someone whilst running errands, by doing a quick video call and it was good to know the parents, where my son goes to school as now he gets a taxi to school due to distance, missed that. 

I will then do my skincare with is a Nivea day cream and Vitamin C spray. I do wear make up but not all the time, but my skin if not looked after then it goes dry. 

Anything that takes no time to do I do mainly first and anything that takes longer I make sure I have full day other nothing else planned and nothing to go out for, and actually doing a bit a day and breaking up the longer tasks, like clearing my laundry and decluttering. 

This morning I tidied up my suitcases in the Living room as I am in Epsom for the week when my son is at school and then in Wimbledon at the weekends and during the school holidays.

Getting my sons snack and water to take to school as he has his lunches at school and now I am going to wash up which will take one minute of items used for lunch and change the meal I had planned for dinner as there are leftovers and needs to be cooked. 

I like to use up what I have got first and reduce waste as much as I can. 

So what one minute tasks do you do? Please leave a comment below. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 





No comments:

Post a Comment