Friday 30 April 2021

A Video sharing 5 tips on Practical Ways to manage your life

Hello! Here is a video giving 5 Practical Tips on managing your life. I had a day of disasters, yet made me clean and tidy, it made me slow down as to do work at a pace that I don't realise I am rushing. 

So check it out below:


It is all about getting bits done without getting bogged down. It helps make sure you take breaks and get the things you know you got to do but not neccessarily like and the things you want to do.

With my line of work it is about getting the needs at the top with the wants but don't have to be on that day.

So more blogs like this to come, and if you would like to read more of this content then check out my site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie L.M X

No comments:

Post a Comment