Thursday 8 April 2021

Get Organized am I organized/getting things done


So since I began blog writing I WENT THROUGH SOME OF MY OLD BLOG SITES THAT I CREATED BUT NEVER USED  so I am now and looking at the title if this blog that you will get the wrong impression of me, "I am super organised". You wanna know the truth, I am not. I just in my own way GET IT DONE! Yet I look at my notebook I work from everyday, that I still have items that have not be ticked, but since I began I don't stress over because I DO SOON GET IT DONE!

I try not to give myself so much, but as soon as I see ticks as I go back and through my notebook, I will eventually have more ticks. 

I would say FIND YOUR SYSTEM THAT IS NOT HIGH MAINTENENCE as honestly it becomes a chore, rocket science I'll put it off. 

With me it is one method mobile and notebook. These are the tools that work for me. I have one notebook, but I do look back at my other notebooks for ideas in there that I have used, that i can use. 

When you create work that is yours and so it is used by your readers but not copied, so they make out it was there, always keep your notebook full of notes so you can prove it is yours, and try not to do too many lists, but do more brainstorming. 

I find when I brainstorm ideas, they are the ideas I tend to use. 

When it comes to jobs, I never used this word as for me, it is like the two words "To do" as for me this stands for chore and therefore if I SEE IT THAT WAY I PUT IT OFF! So I set goals rather than items to do, and it serves a purpose and a positive outcome.

So find what works for you, but don't give yourself too much, and if you do still see things not done, secretly tell yourself you will, as often it is the mind telling you, that you aren't ready to do that task yet.

Many thanks for reading the first blog on this site, 


Carrie L.M X 


No comments:

Post a Comment