Wednesday 21 April 2021

Clean with me/video 2 from Mondays/Hack and clearing out a draw

Hello and I wish you a happy Wednesday. Here is a new video I did yesterday as part of my clean with me video that I posted on Monday and in this video I show a good cleaning hack and cleaning near my bed and a draw.


Bascially if you have an undrunked glass of water, use it to clean with. So you don't waste the water and your not going backwards or forwards to the bathroom or kitchen to get the cloth wet to clean. 

I basically cleared out the draw within 5 seconds and it is a simple as that. No cuts or bruises, just simple not hard task and now I have a good bed board cleaned and a draw cleared out. 

Many thanks for reading and watching the video above, 


Carrie L.m X

No comments:

Post a Comment